Events can involve upfront costs.
Risks that are NOT covered under a Club or District policy include cancellation or postponement due to weather, location closure, services failure (e.g. portable power, toilets...)
Event insurance can include special risks such as defence costs for Health & Safety offences.
If the answer is YES to any of the following questions about your event you should seek advice from the ROZops brokers. Start that process by completing an online HELPDESK (see in the menu above) ticket.
1. is the event selling entrance tickets to the public?
2. is the event being held in a public place such as a park?
3. does the event involve costs if it has to be cancelled due to weather, construction, cancellation by any talent etc
4. are there Health and Safety risks in the event (e.g such as fun runs etc) or risks arising from providing food, beverages or hygiene services
5. does the event involve children (that is under anyone under 18)
If in doubt ask for advice by filing a HELPDESK ticket.